Team Facilitation Skills
Itís a learned activity
|Team facilitation is not something we just pick up in normal life experiences. We have to learn how to be an effective facilitator. It becomes a very difficult task when we must undo the damage by a poor facilitator. |
This seminar will enable individuals to become better team facilitators. They cannot rely upon the power of position to accomplish things. People respond more to positive management behaviors and thus become high performance work teams. This training is interactive and is tailored to the client needs.
Who should attend this seminar?
It is particularly well suited for production supervisors and lead persons. However, anyone who cares to improve their ability to become an effective team facilitator would gain from this training, such as managers and production support personnel.
Up to 12 persons may
participate. It includes a certificate of completion and requires
eight hours of class time. All materials are provided.
|On completion of this seminar, You will be able to:
- Understand the difference between supervising and facilitating
- Learn why teams are very effective at addressing quality improvement issues
- Learn from experiences of other organizations and case studies
- Discover important characteristics of effective teams
- Improve communications skills
- Manage the functions of a successful team.
- Introduction to teaming
- Types of teams
- Evolutionary stages of team
- Interpersonal skills
- Motivation and influence
- Communication skills
- Activity management